I set up django to run on FCGI in a shared hosting account using a guide that I
found in my web host's forums.  The setup is working except that after
accessing some pages I get an error on my shell session:
-jailshell: fork: Resource temporarily unavailable

I was able to kill the python processes and then I kept a close eye on the
number of processes that were launched as I accessed pages.  I saw 5 instances
of my dispatch.fcgi before I started getting the fork error.  I have this in my
dispatch.fcgi:

runfastcgi(method="threaded",
           daemonize="false",
           maxchildren=3,
           minspare=0,
           maxspare=1)

Also, one of my django views calls 2 web APIs over http and it does this for
several dozen rows in the database.

I guess that my django site is spawning more threads than my web host allows,
but I'm not sure if the problem is in my code or in the way I'm running FCGI.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Mike