Hi there!

I need to do some changes in the django admin change_list template (I
think so). What I need is to add some class or id (html) to every
displayed row (that list is a tree with mptt) so i can add a
javascript accordion when clicking given row. I noticed the
templatetag {% result_list cl %} and it's template
change_list_results.html but how can I gain access to some attrs of
the queryset(?) on that list?

Maybe my approach is bad? Please correct me if so. Basicly I want my
tree to have some JS accordion with minimal effort within django
templates (i don't mean JS code).

Thanks in advance

Regards