The suggestions provided in the replies have all been very helpful to
me.  I appreciate the help greatly, and I suspect that others coming
across this thread on google-groups will find the advice helpful, as
well.

I ended up doing as follows in my forms.py, and it works nicely for
me.

<pre>
    class MyForm(forms.Form):
        def __init__(self, *args, **kwargs):
            super(AddDreamForm, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs)
            for tag in Tag.objects.all().filter(required=True):
                self.fields[tag.content] = forms.BooleanField
(required=False,

label=tag.content)
</pre>