heya,

This is a small question, is there any way for the initial_data.json/
xml/sql file to reference other files, or split it up across multiple
files?

Basically, I want to split up my existing monolithic files, into a
separate json file for each section (I'm basically using this to
populate all the lookup tables - e.g. for category names).

I couldn't find anything about this in the JSON spec, I'm not sure how
other people are doing this in Django? Or do you just put everything
in a single file?

Cheers,
Victor