I have been tinkering with Ajax today, based on this tutorial:
http://www.b-list.org/weblog/2006/07/31/django-tips-simple-ajax-example-part-1

I've noticed that my form submission seems to randomly fail on the
line var response_obj = eval('(' + o.responseText + ')'); in my
javascript. My form contains date and decimal fields.

I'm pretty much doing everything the same as this guy. I'm new to AJAX
though... so if anyone has any idea why it would randomly fail, please
enlighten me :)