Okay, we're getting somewhere. It can find the JS file(s) just fine
and I see that the calendars are added dynamically. However, I'm
have found that it is generating a javascript error when the page
loads:

Error: gettext is not defined
Source File: http://tachamber.org/media/admin/js/calendar.js
Line: 26 [monthsOfYear: gettext('January February March April May June
July August September October November December').split(' '),]

Error: gettext is not defined
Source File: http://tachamber.org/media/admin/js/admin/DateTimeShortcuts.js
Line: 134 [today_link.appendChild(document.createTextNode(gettext
('Today')));]

Any ideas?

Walt

-~