I've just installed django-authopenid in a project, and it seems to be
working just fine, apart from one minor issue.

(The creator of django-authopenid isn't maintaining the project any
more, and there isn't a mailing list, hence why I'm asking this
question here rather than elsewhere.)

So, as I say, it works fine except the user's login gets timed-out
after a short while, and I'd like to keep people logged in unless they
explicitly logged out. Anyone know how to do this? I can't see any
reference to timeouts in the documentation.

Actually, I'm not even sure whether this timeout is caused in
django-authopenid or down at the core django level or elsewhere.

Any pointers very welcome!
Rachel