On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 10:58 PM, Kumar McMillan
<kumar.mcmil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is anyone else getting this on Google App Engine?  I have seen it
> across different versions of Django (1.0 to 1.1.1) but it only happens
> intermittently.  I am using the latest Google App Engine Django code
> and although I'm not sure it's a bug in their code I submitted an
> issue here (where you can see the traceback)
>
> http://code.google.com/p/google-app-engine-django/issues/detail?id=155
>
> <class 'django.core.urlresolvers.Resolver404'>: {'path':
> u'djdb/track/search.txt'}

if anyone happens across this thread, I haven't found a solution but
it is reproducible and discussed in depth here:
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=1409

for my particular situation, I was getting random datastore timeouts
in a module global which was causing a failed import and then messing
with some kind of mysterious App Engine module cache.  I've solved
this by implementing auto-retry code and that made the Resolver404
error go away.