Hello , im have a newbye question

I have a simple application named proxy  and i put simple rss feed .
This is my error

Request URL:    http://localhost:8000/proxy/feeds/feedurl/
Exception Type:         ViewDoesNotExist
Exception Value: Could not import
siteupdate.proxy.views.django.contrib.syndication.views. Error was: No
module named django.contrib.syndication.views

Exception Location:     /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/core/
urlresolvers.py in _get_callback, line 134
Python Executable:      /usr/bin/python
Python Version:         2.5.2

################
file proxy/url.py
from django.conf.urls.defaults import *
from siteupdate.proxy.models import listurl,hostserver
from siteupdate.proxy.feeds import *

feeds = {
        'feedurl': FeedName,
}
urlpatterns = patterns('siteupdate.proxy.views',
        (r'^feeds/(?P<url>.*)/$',
'django.contrib.syndication.views.feed', {'feed_dict': feeds}),
)
####################
file proxy/feeds.py

from django.contrib.syndication.feeds import Feed
from siteupdate.proxy.models import listurl

class FeedName(Feed):
        title = 'Django Bookmarks | Recent Bookmarks'
        link = '/feeds/recent/'
        description = 'Recent bookmarks posted to Django Bookmarks'

        def items(self):
                return listurl.objects.order_by('-id')[:2]

###################
file proxy/model.py

from django.contrib.syndication.feeds import Feed
from siteupdate.proxy.models import listurl

class FeedName(Feed):
        title = 'Django Bookmarks | Recent Bookmarks'
        link = '/feeds/recent/'
        description = 'Recent bookmarks posted to Django Bookmarks'

        def items(self):
                return listurl.objects.order_by('-id')[:2]
file templates/proxy/feeds/feedurl_description.html

{{ obj.description }}

file templates/proxy/feeds/feedurl_description.html

{{ obj.name }}

Where is error ?

Many  thanks in advance and Sorry my bad English