I'm following the tutorial on the book "Practical Django Projects",
and I just can't inline the SearchKeywords to Flatpages, maybe the
problem lays in the fact that I'm using the development version of
django. It doesn't output any error, it just shows the flatpages
standard admin page, without any inline. This is the code I'm using:

#admin.py
from django.contrib import admin
from cms.search.models import SearchKeyword

from django.contrib.flatpages.models import FlatPage
from django.contrib.flatpages.admin import FlatPageAdmin

class SearchKeywordInline(admin.StackedInline):
    model = SearchKeyword

class CustomFlatPageAdmin(FlatPageAdmin):
    inlines = [SearchKeywordInline]

#unregister the default FlatPage admin and register
CustomFlatPageAdmin.
admin.site.unregister(FlatPage)
admin.site.register(FlatPage, CustomFlatPageAdmin)