Hi,

I'm seeing a strange problem with Last-modified headers on my
Apache/mod_python install.  The problem being that they don't get sent.

Running my django app locally, and using 'curl -v' to see the headers, I see
correctly generated 'Last-modified' headers.

When I deploy the same code to a server running Apache with mod_python, and
make the same request using curl, there's no sign of a Last-modified header
coming down.

I'm using the standard last_modified decorators on the view:

from django.views.decorators.http import last_modified

json_skin_scalable =
last_modified(scalable_last_modified)(SkinScalableCollection(
        queryset=Skin.objects.all(),
        permitted_methods=('GET', 'PUT', 'POST', 'DELETE'),
        anonymous_methods = ('GET',),
        entry_class = SkinScalableEntry,
        responder = JSONResponder(),
        expose_fields = ['base_url','qboxtext', 'softkey', 'link',
'swing_options',
                         'swing_results', 'polls_list_off', 'polls_list_on',
                         'multi_item_off', 'multi_item_on'
                         ],
        ))

Is there anything special that needs to be done to get Apache to send these
headers correctly?

Cheers,

Malcolm