Hey there,
 I have problem with dajaxice. I am trying to save vertex from google
route to my db.
Call of JS function:
Dajaxice.maps.sendRoute('sendRoute_callBack',{'data':array});

function sendRoute_callBack(data){
                        if(data!='DAJAXICE_EXCEPTION'){
                                alert(data.message);
                        }
                        else{

                                alert('Error');
                        }
                }

Problem is that I always get Error.

Admin.py:
from django.utils import simplejson
from django.contrib.gis.geos import Point,Multipoint
from maps.models import Route

def sendRoute(request, data, name):
    mp=MultiPoint()
    counter = 0
    for coord in data:
        if counter == 0:
            lng=coord
        elif counter == 1:
            lat=coord
            p = Point(lng,lat)
            mp.append(p)
            counter=0
    route = Route()
    route.name=name
    route.coordinates=mp;
    route.save()

return simplejson.dumps({'message':'Data stored' })

I don't know what to do.. Can anyone help me...