Hello List,

After a successful password change I want users to be redirected to a
confirmation page.  I don't want to use the default page so I want to set
the post_change_redirect argument on
django.contrib.auth.views.password_change in my urls.py.

I don't want to hardcode the redirect url, so I want to use something like
reverse() to redirect to a view.  However reverse() doesn't work inside urls.py
and the only workaround I can find - using a reverse_lazy() function
(bug #5925) results in a 404 if used bare and an ImproperlyConfigured
exception if wrapped by unicode().

Does anyone know how I can avoid hardcoding the post_change_redirect
argument to change_password, either in urls.py or perhaps by some
trickery in the template or form?

Many thanks,

Kev