Hi everyone,

I have an abstract base class which has foreign key. Derived classes
should have a related_name="%(class)s..." But, what if I have two or
more derived classes with the same name in different applications?
What is the solution of this issue?

Patch this piece of code in db/models/fields/related.py?

if not cls._meta.abstract and self.rel.related_name:
    self.rel.related_name = self.rel.related_name % {'class':
cls.__name__.lower()}

How? Or there is some more elegant solution?