Hi all,

I have a view that iterates over a queryset to produce a list of
items.  I have added a checkbox next to each item (from within the
template) and have multiple 'submit' buttons that will do different
things with the items selected.  For example, one button will delete
all the items selected.

My question is how can I detect which of the submit buttons has been
pressed?  Is there some property of 'request' that I can access that
will tell my view which action to peform on the selected items?

The only likely property I can see is QUERY_STRING, but I cannot seem
to come up with any info on what this is or how to set it.

Thanks,

Tom