Hi

I am new to Django.
I am trying to use admin module to generate some reports from data in
Mysql database.
The query is a complex query which involves group by and joins.
The resulting columns of the query are not in  database, since they
are custom/created during the query.

I want to create a model only for this report, and this model will not
point to any table but will only have columns (created during query).

steps i followed:
i have created a model in models.py called

class GR(models.Model):
    crt_date = models.CharField(max_length=10);
    genre = models.CharField(max_length=20);
    repManager = grreport()

and registered in admin.py in my application.
I created a ModelAdmin also for this.

How should i go about ... creating a custom report (Accesing just data
from the database and show using admin intrerface) ...

Thanks in Advance :-) ...