You basically just need to copy the admin templates and views (see the
django.contrib.admin directory) to your user templates and views (you can
set where this directory is in settings.py, but it's often a directory
called templates under your project or your app). Then it should be easy to
look through them and remove any actions you don't want users to make (like
delete or change).

-Tim