Hello,

i have a simple question, how can i get the id attribute (which
correspond to html id) from a form's field ?

example :
class MyModel(...):
   test = CharField(...)

class MyForm(ModelForm):
   class Meta:
      model = MyModel

I search for something like :
 f=MyForm()
 f.fields['test'].id => which will correspond to the html id

When i use my form i know there is an auto_id attribute for each field
which gives me the html correspondent id but if i set the auto_id to
False (f = MyForm(auto_id=False)) on what can i rely ?

I need that to have the id attribute in a custom widget.

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks