Hello Django Users,

I just tried to upgrade my django version towards the last official
release Django 1.1.1 and ran into some trouble after the install.
When i do a runserver first it complained about an AttributeError:
'Settings' that didn't have certain attributes.

To solve this is added the following settings:
LOCALE_PATHS = tuple()
DEFAULT_INDEX_TABLESPACE = ''
DEFAULT_TABLESPACE = ''

This solved this issue but i immediately ran into another one when i
actually wanted to access the admin page.
The message i get is:

File "/Library/Python/2.5/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py",
line 42, in load_middleware
    raise exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured, 'Error importing middleware
%s: "%s"' % (mw_module, e)
ImproperlyConfigured: Error importing middleware
django.contrib.sessions.middleware: "No module named simple"

Did anyone experience something similar and know how to solve this ?

best regards,

Richard