Hello all,

I would really aprreciate it if someone could point me in the right
direction of creating a themeing and template layer for an application
written in django, similar to what tumblar and shopify do.

I can almost put my finger on the whole concept. I know u can somehow
serve the MEDIA_URL variable per user to serve static files, but what
about themeing (and views)? Would u create your own tags  or just use
djangos?

Knowing django, I wont be surprised if there is already an app for
this. Any direction would be greatly appreciated.