On 03/03/2010 07:27 PM, Tim Jones wrote:
So I tried specifying the site-packages path at the top of my script
and it removed the ImportError. That makes it seem like my
web-server's pythong is running with different pythonpath settings
than my command-line's python. I think I can probably unravel the
mystery from there.

You'll find virtualenv and virtualenvwrapper are invaluable for such things.
--
Regards,

Clifford Ilkay
Dinamis