On this machine (MacPro, OS X 10.5.8) I have installed and started
working with Django. I wanted to upgrade to Pyhton 2.6. Installed from
http://www.python.org/download/ (downloaded 2.6.4 Mac Installer Disk
Image). Seems to work properly. Then wanted to use Django again. Can't
seem to connect to this.
Re-downloaded Django and still does not work:
MacPro1:Downloads$ ls
Django-1.1.1.tar
MacPro1:Downloads$ sudo python setup.py install
Password:
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/Resources/Python.app/
Contents/MacOS/Python: can't open file 'setup.py': [Errno 2] No such
file or directory

I can't find anywhere how to proceed.
Please help?