HI, I'm a newbie in Django.
I'm in admin.py. Is there any way to force this decorator to be
dynamically related to an object?

IE:

def get_link_organization_detail(self, obj):
     return """<a href='%(reverse_url)s' title='%(title)s'
class="overlay">%(name)s</a>""" % {
         'reverse_url':
reverse('admin:organization_organization_detail', obj.id),
         'title': _("View Detail"),
         'name': obj.name
     }

get_link_organization_detail.short_description = _("Organization
obj.name")

Obiuosly this example doesn't work, I'm posting this only to explain
my problem...
I know that short_description it's outside the function, but I'm
asking if there's a way to get a variable in short_description...

Thanx