On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:51 PM, saxon75 <saxo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I guess I should try a little harder before asking for help.  Turns
> out that I also needed to define the slug field in the model with
> "blank=True."

Yeah but, if it worked previously under 1.1, it ought not be broken by
updating to 1.2.

Sounds like under 1.1 required=False on the form field overrode blank=False
on the model field, whereas with the current trunk required=False on the
form field is being ignored in favor of blank=False on the model field.

It's probably worth opening a ticket; I don't recall hearing this reported
before.

Karen