I can save an uploaded image to a FileField like this (where
"ProductFile" is a model) and "TempFile" is an ImageField:

uploadedfile = request.FILES['uploadfile']
ProductFile.objects.create(FileName=UploadDate=datetime.datetime.now(),
TempFile=uploadedfile)

But, how do I manipulate the image size and then save to this model? I
am working with PIL, but I can't save a PIL Image to a ImageField. Can
I save the file to disk using PIL and then pass in the file path and
name to the model? If so, what is the syntax for saving the ImageFile
when you are no longer working with the original uploadedfile object?