Hi

I'm just trying to learn about django (I'm also new to python). In the
tutorial there's a bit where you put the def __unicode__(self): method
in your classes. I've done this but when I  do Poll.objects.all()  -
the class is called Poll - i just get  <Poll: Poll object>. The
tutorial says this might happen if I'm using an old version of django,
but I'm using 1.1.1 and the tutorial is for 1.1.1 so I don't know
whats wrong.

Any ideas?