Hi Dalore,

Thanks for that. I changed it a bit because it was still within that
{% for sale in sales %} loop. It works. But it really makes the raw
html pretty ugly with loads of spaces in it. Never mind. I suppose no-
one is going to see it.

{% for rate in rates %}
        <th class="centered">{{ rate.cost_item.name }}</th>
        {% for appointment in appointments %}
                <input type="text" name="sales_{{rate.id}}
_{{ appointment.id }}"
                {% for sale in sales %}
                    {% if sale.appointment.id == appointment.id and
rate.cost_item.id == sale.cost_rate.cost_item.id %}
                        value="{{sale.units}}"
                    {% endif %}
                {% endfor %}
                size="4" maxlength="4" style="text-align:center" />
        {% endfor %}
{% endfor %}