Hi,

I have a project with several applications. The translations to
another language are located in <proj directory>/locale

I used the makemessages command (run from the project directory) to
generate the .po file and all the marked strings from code and
templates appear in the file.

I used the compilemessages command (run from the project directory) to
generate the .mo file.

The result is that my translations dont appear in the website. I think
the .mo files in the locale directory under my project dir are not
being read but I dont know why.

I know from the documentation what is the order in which the
translations are discovered and I think my project directory locale
was not being read. Therefore I added a LOCALE_PATHS variable to my
settings with the path to this locale (I tried relative and absolute
paths). Still nothing appears.

After I tried to crete the local just for one of my applications and
it worked but I do not want to have a locale dir for each application,
I want to have all the translations in just one file in the project
dir.

Does someone have an idea of how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.