Dear All

I need a basic CMS and django-simplepages looks like it should fit the
bill.  I notice it hasn't had any changes since Aug 2008, or issues
posted since Feb 2009.  Does this mean it's "stable" or "broken"?  Is
anyone using it?

I've noticed an error in simplepages/models.py:

 5    from django import forms
35    class HTMLTextField(forms.TextField):

django.forms has no TextField.  I'm thinking of changing it to
forms.CharField.

Does anyone have (recent) experience of using simplepages?  Is it
bascially usable, or is it full of holes?

Thanks and best wishes

Ivan