Hi all,

I try to get a list with distinct into the forms.py like this:

forms.ModelMultipleChoiceField(queryset=Events.objects.values('hostname'),
required=False).distinct()

In the python shell this command works perfect, but when trying it in
forms.py leaves me a blank form, so nothing appears. When i just do
Events.objects.all() the form appears, but distinct doesn't work with
Events.objects.all()... i also tried values_list etc but doesn't seem
to fit into the forms neither... anyone got an idea how to get a
SELECT DISTINCT into a ModelMultipleChoiceField?

I read some other questions about this at stackoverflow but nothing
seems to work out with me, so hopefully someone knows how to do this
in forms.py.

Thxs in advance