Thanks for your kind reply!
Yes you are right I running two scripts.
I got your point and you are right but my problem is to savde string
which is coming from client script. How I can do this?
here is my code:

client.py
       client.service.is_valid_user('121ABC',2)
server.py
       def get_user(uid, vid):
           vertical_id = vid
           user_id = uid
           print user_id

Now how can i save uid in user_id variable. I use print and it is
showing perfectly in terminal.

I just read that typecast is done by default in python/django.