Hi,

I'm trying to add filter and search to my site.
It's exactly the same code as in another working django project. The
difference is that this time I do it with app engine.

my views: http://slexy.org/view/s21GMw2sh1
my forms: http://slexy.org/view/s21XX8bquM
my search function: http://slexy.org/view/s2NOalh2uC

I have 2 problems:

1.) I get error: "'Query' object has no attribute 'all'" on line 59 in
views.
As I understand it's something to do with the fact that GAE queryset
is different from django queryset.
How can I fix that?

2.) If I have 'search' in my request.GET I also fall on line 54 in my
views.
This is because I can't search by Q object in GAE, I guess.
How can I fix that?

Thanks, Alex A.