Hi Guys!

I'm new to Django AND Python, but I do have a long experience in
configuring Apache, and PHP programming.

Now, I was testing this simple view:

---------------

def get_value(request):
    return HttpResponse(3)

---------------

It worked, it printed "3", everything ok.

Now I changed it to:

------------

def get_value(request):
    f = urllib.urlopen('http://localhost/mywebservice')
    value = f.read()
    return HttpResponse(value)

The value now changes according to the "mywebservice" response (it's a
single numeric value). The web service works ok, accessing it from the
browser it reads: 82. I refresh: 85. Refresh again: 92. Everything ok.

BUT the damn python powered view still returns "3".

I added the @never_cache decorator but makes no difference.

Any help?