Is manage.py sqlall working ?

Le 5 avr. 2010 à 14:03, Torsten Bronger <bron...@physik.rwth- aachen.de> a écrit :

Hallöchen!

Torsten Bronger writes:

[...]

But it gets even more strange: The models module of "chantal_ipv"
imports models from "samples".  I think this is the problem.  If I
comment out all calls to admin.site.register in the models of
"samples", it works!  WTF?

I tracked the problem down to the file django/db/models/loading.py.
"import_module" in the method load_app fails.  Apparently it tries
to load chantal_ipv.models which in turn loads samples.models which
in turn calls admin.site.register, which starts the loop again.

The whole thing belongs to model validation which doesn't take place
if "DEBUG=False".

By the way, how can I get proper tracebacks from "manage.py --sync"?
"--traceback" doesn't do it.

Tschö,
Torsten.

                  Jabber ID: torsten.bron...@jabber.rwth-aachen.de