On Mar 31, 2010, at 9:12 AM, Eximius wrote:
Please help me out....

On Mar 29, 11:04 pm, Eximius <eximius...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
I have created a django application using app engine sdk, and have
stored data in database using forms. But the problem i am getting when
i deploy it, the data I stored is not there in the app engine
datastore.
So how can i populate app engine database with local database/data and
also vice-versa .
I am a newbie to django. I hope you will help me out
Thanks

If I understand you correctly, you're looking for dumpdata and loaddata:
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/django-admin/#loaddata-fixture-fixture