Hi,

So I have a site where I want the client to be able to add/remove links from
a menu on the site through the admin site. Usually these links are to files
on the server but not always. So I created a Link model which has a name,
file and url field. The plan here is that if a file is given it's used as
the url, if not, the text in the url field is used. Unfortunately if I
create a Link in the admin and leave blank the FileField (which has been
given blank=True) the Link gets stored in the database OK but the admin view
throws an exception "Caught an exception while rendering: The 'file'
attribute has no file associated with it."

Does anyone know an easy way to make the admin site work nice in this
situation?

Thanks!