Hi all,

Django has this DATETIME_FORMAT setting, which allows to format all
datetime values, whenever they are displayed. But the problem is this
is a _global_ setting, so whoever uses the application would see all
the datetimes formatted exactly the same way. I'd like to allow
individual users to select their own favorite datetime format. What I
don't know is which method I should override to be able to manually
format a datetime field on a model when it is being rendered.

Thanks in advance

PR