Hi, I'm not too experienced with django myself so I will let someone else
answer the rest of your questions. But for 2, wouldn't it be fairly simple
to create primary keys for these tables? worst case scenario you just add a
column that is a auto_incremented int and run a script to set it for
existing rows.