On Apr 7, 6:19 pm, Merrick <merr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I appreciate all of the help, I was actually showing both Daniel and
> Raj that their suggestions have been tried to no result. To answer
> your question, look up at Raj's suggestion. My code before and after
> trying the suggestions above, is to have message defined outside of
> meta.
>
> Do you have a suggestion aside from that?
>
> Thanks.

No other suggestions are needed, because Tom's answer is the correct
one. And I'm also not sure why you say you need to manually include
the html for the checkbox field, you should be able to output it
exactly the same as any other form field.

Are you sure the form is valid when you try and access cleaned_data?
Again, it would be helpful to see what you're doing in the view.
--
DR.