Hi,

today I've noticed that my LogEntry change messages output the name of
the field and do not respect when it has verbose_name setup (which is
translated).

I've had a look at admin.options.construct_change_message(), the line
responsible is:

change_message.append(_('Changed %s.') %
get_text_list(form.changed_data, _('and')))

and form.changed_data contains the field names indeed. I've tried to
play with forms API, but the have 'label' for what models call
'verbose_name'.

Is this a feature of django or is there an easy way to use the
i18nlized names of attributes in admin log messages?

Thanks,

Robert