Hello,

I am using Django with Python on windows. I want to list the files
from specific directory and want to highlight files / directories
which are hidden. How to recognize a file / directory as it's hidden?

This particular application could be running on Unix / Linux platform.
Is there any common method which gives information as the file is
hidden? Or if it is possible using file header?

Please suggest.