Hello,

thank you for answering so quickly. OK, so the page in fact is called
admin index page. I fixed the problem I had with the apps I want to be
shown in the page, thanks to permissions assigned depending on the
user. Then, there is just one critical problem to solve with that.

How can I avoid the alphabetical order listing the apps and their
models? I do not know how to list the models of an app from more to
less important, instead of the default alphabetical order (I know this
must be done by hand some how, but how?). I tried to hard-code the
template admin index (in a very dirty way), by doing something like
this:

{% for app in app_list %}
    {% for model in app.models %}
        {% ifequal model.name "name1" %}
            # here all the stuff provided by Django
        {% else %}{% ifequal model.name "name2" %}
           # here a copy of the stuff provided by Django
        {% endifequal %} {% endifequal %}
    {% endfor%}
{% endfor%}

Width this code I tried to list the models of an app in an order
different from alphabetical. But I get the same result as the original
in alphabetical order!

Any replies will be wellcome.