Since it's not a django field it wont be stored in the database and wont be
persisted between requests. It does seem to be accecpted practice however to
use variables in your classes for your own uses. Your list will be available
to all your own functions and views like you would expect.

-Francis

---
Francis Gulotta
wiz...@roborooter.com