One thing I'm interested in is the https reporting. I'm not aware of any
implementations of this as yet?
I would have expected the large providers, Agari, ReturnPath to have this
setup.

I understand that providing feedback via email is easy to fit into current
infrastructure, but it's subject to everything DMARC is trying to prevent
in the first place.
The spec states: "the message comprising the report should be
DKIM-signed and originate from a source for which an SPF test would
pass. This practice minimizes the risk of report consumers
processing fraudulent reports."

That seems a bit lenient to me SHOULD be DKIM-signed..

Just my thoughts/comments anyway, keen to hear feedback!

--
Regards

Andy