From:
<ther...@americanrecruitmentservices.com<mailto:ther...@americanrecruitmentservices.com>>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 17:45:34 -0700
To: <dmarc-discuss@dmarc.org<mailto:dmarc-discuss@dmarc.org>>
Subject: [dmarc-discuss] Help Some Stranger is Using My Email

Help!  Some stranger is using my email address to email out to others spam and
junk emails.  I am getting the bounced back emails in my inbox.

I contacted Support at Go Daddy and they told me to create an SPF record.  It
did not work.

I wonder how a person learned to do this?
What can I do to stop them?

Theresa Barbero
972-939-5484