I have not seen this, and I use Google to check DKIM and SPF for many
hundreds of domains.

Perhaps if you were to offer up the domain name we could help to check
for any issue.

First thing I would look at is, do all of your DNS servers reliably
return the same results? If you have 3-4 DNS servers and one of them
doesn't return the right info, this could conceivably cause what you
are seeing.

Regards,
Al Iverson

--
Al Iverson | Chicago, IL | (312) 725-0130
spamresource.com / fhsdh.com / @aliverson