In one version you also havedkim=pass (1024-bit key; unprotected)
header.d=amazon.de
header.i=@marketplace.amazon.de header.b=AOE4Rr31
which is an aligned pass because marketplace.amazon.de inherits amazon.de's
record which doesn't specify strictness of alignment and therefore defaults to
relaxed.
You actually have both multiple results in a single Authentication-Results
header and multiple Authentication-Results headers.

    Elizabeth

     On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 11:03 AM, A. Schulze via dmarc-discuss