First off I think DMARC is great and I’m happy with and want to try to use the
information to protect my domain name.

I have been using dmarcian.com to analyze the reports and any terminology I use
should be considered in the context of their tools. Their tools are all I know…
so far.

Since I started receiving DMARC reports and tracked down a few specific domain
names from DMARC reports to actual emails, I’m comfortable with most of the
traffic I see in Forwarders categories and it’s great to see some with 100%
DKIM survival.

I’m assuming that most of the servers in the category of forwarder are just
moving mail around the world.

Threat/Unknown I take this to mean emails that have my domain in the from field
and our trying to delivery the forged email.

This had fluctuated from around 4200 when I started on jan. 22nd to a low of
1900 email on jan. 30th this had a steady climb of up to 5985 on feb. 4th
before spiking to 15,516 on feb. 5th.

I see these fluctuations reflected in spam cop’s spam volume. Almost all the
heavy traffic is coming from in order:

Vietnam
India
Brazil
UA
Russia

Is there anything I should be doing to try to clean up this problem?
Is DMARC the best I can do right now?

Thanks,
Ben