1. Implement p=none, identify all traffic from your domains, from and
outside of your networks based on DMARC reports. You can use services
from Agari / Dmarcian / Return-Path to aggregate reports and to find
potential problems.
2. Fix all problems related to SPF/DKIM authentication and
authentication alignment within your infrastructure and external
services you use.
3. Identify legal mail flows affected by DMARC you can not control from
outside of your infrastructure  - e.g. known forwarders (redirectors,
mailing lists, etc), external users / services who use e-mail from your
domain for externally generated mail.
4. Mitigate risks for each identified category. Create whitelists for
known forwarders, inform external users. In our case, as a public
service we have a lot of users with mail addresses from our domains to
send mail from their own web servers or via ESPs. Mail.Ru processes ~50%
of Russian mail traffic and currently we show warning messages to
recipients on potentially spoofed From address for any DMARC-aware
domain, it forces most legal senders to stop using mail addresses they
are not authorized to use via DMARC.
In case of corporate / transactional domains things are bit easy.