Thank you Elizabeth and Terry, I will soon use DKIM
 Carlos Pantelides @dev4sec seguridad-agile.blogspot.com

    El Martes, 24 de mayo, 2016 14:41:32, Elizabeth Zwicky
<zwi...@yahoo-inc.com> escribió:

 Use DKIM if you want to maximize passes. Forwarding occurs in many places, and
SPF can never survive forwarding.
Elizabeth

    On Tuesday, May 24, 2016 9:51 AM, Carlos P via dmarc-discuss